Last night, we had a wonderful evening celebrating Grant's fist birthday with our family!
The invitation....
![]() |
| (For some reason I can't find the final version of the invite, so this rough draft will have to do...) |
The menu...
*Aunt N's pound cake cupcakes with butter cream frosting for dessert!
The decorations...
![]() |
| (if you click on the picture, you can get a close up view of the banner...) |
Grant's Gator Food....Trail mix for the adults and candy and fruit snacks for the kids.
The cake...
Old Swampy from the Hello Cupcake book!
The presents.....
He is one spoiled but extremely happy little boy!
Thank you to everyone who sent cards, gifts and birthday wishes. It truly was a magical day for our family!
I couldn't resist including this pic of Jasper trying to get in on the birthday fun!




















I think every one year old I know has gotten a cozy coupe. Although ours was a fire truck, still a cozy coupe. :) Must be a right of passage. :) Happy Birthday, Grant!!
ReplyDeleteYour banners turned out great! It looks like it was a wonderful party.
ReplyDelete