Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is a big deal in our household.  Mostly because of my husband who treats Halloween like I do Christmas!  He decorates the house up with spider webs, plays really scary music, plugs in the black lights and the strobe light and sits in the garage waiting to scare the heck out of anyone who dares walk up our driveway. 

The weekend started with a 5k Fun Run Fundraiser that I had organized for my work.  J came down and ran  while pushing Grant in the stroller.  We borrowed this inchworm costume from cousin H because it was cute and cuddly and especially warm for the chilly run around Windmill Island. 



Saturday night we had the grandparents over for steak dinner and then left them at our house to hand out candy while we took this little monster around the block!


It was so fun to actually be able to take our baby out trick of treating!  We even got him to walk up to a few doors, but mostly we just pushed him in the stroller. After a few houses, I did feel slightly guilty taking candy knowing that G was never going to eat it.  But, it was so much fun I just couldn't help it!  I was very thankful for our neighbor however, because she handed out little bags of Teddy Grahams for the little kids so that Grant could at least eat something out of his bag!

It was a great weekend full of lots of Halloween memories.  Hope you all had a wonderful one as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment