Two weekends ago, I set out for a one year photo shoot with Grant and my not so excited assistant Jason. I had planned on getting professional pictures taken, but that didn't work out. So, I figured I could just take his pics and play around with them in Photoshop and it would be all good. What I forgot was that Grant is not the best subject when it comes to photographs! We went to three different locations and snapped hundreds of pictures of Grant eating the dirt and bark at the park, Grant trying desperately to crawl right into the lake at the marina and Grant attempting an escape on our neighbors back porch. So, out of all the pictures I took, these are the only half way decent ones.
| I'm outta here! |
| a little air guitar action! |
| finally we got a smile out of him! |
![]() |
| which way to the water? |
| are we done yet???? |
![]() |
| I saved my favorite for last! This pic turned out amazing and didn't require any PS actions! |








He is such a cutie! I know what you mean about taking 100 pics and getting only one good one. It is so hard to get them to sit still and smile at this stage - and with my kiddo, have him smile without dirt all over his face.
ReplyDelete