Yesterday, we headed to the shores of Lake M to enjoy a beautiful day at the beach. It used to be that I would sit in my beach chair for hours on end reading a book and tanning myself. Not anymore!!! This trip confirmed the fact that #1- my child has no fear of water. #2- There will be no more relaxing beach days. And, #3 -I am in trouble when it comes to Grant and his adventurous spirit!
Daddy and Grant hanging out at the waters edge.
Grant loved the waves crashing onto him so much that he screamed when we took him away from them. Floating around the lake is boring to him now that he knows the excitement of waves. This would be when I started to get scared for what our future may look like- YIKES!

Grant deciding he doesn't need daddy- he is going right into the water himself!
Wonderful solution to allow mommy and daddy some down time from chasing G as he attempted to crawl back into the water every 2 minutes.

Grant's idea of a snack....
mommy's idea of a snack.
All in all, it was a wonderful day at the beach. Even though it wasn't as relaxing as it used to be, I wouldn't trade it for a normal day at the beach ever!







Just think of all those extra calories you are burning as you keep up with him. :) Busy baby boys sure are a lot of fun - and a lot of work.
ReplyDelete