Sunday, August 1, 2010

10 months






Wow! I can hardly believe that in two months my baby is going to be 1 years old! I love the stage that Grant is in right now, but I do think back fondly to the times that my itty baby just cuddled in my arms.




This is what Grant has been up to this month...



*he weighs 18 pounds and is 28 1/2 inches long- he is only 15% for weight and 60% for height! He is going to be a tall and skinny boy!



*he is still wearing 9 month clothing and hopefully those will last him through summer!

*he finally started clapping and gets so excited when he does it- it is SO cute!



*he still puts everything in his mouth. A few weeks ago I called to sign us up to take a class at the hospital on choking and cpr and no more than an hour later, he choked up a penny. It scared the heck out of me and made me wish I had signed up for that class a month earlier!



*he LOVES swimming and will gladly float around in his floaty for hours.





*he is so curious and it is so fun to watch him discover how things work.


*favorite things to do right now.... open and close any door, take out all of the lids to my Tupperware and spread them all over the floor, splash around in the tub and pool, and take long walks in the stroller.


*he is pulling himself up and standing on everything- I mean e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g!


*poor Jasper the cat is constantly on the move because he chases him everywhere. He has even discovered his food and seems to really like it because he keeps going back for it! Wonder if I put his watermelon in a cat dish if he would eat it then!




*he eats pretty much all table food now with the exception of one bowl of cereal a day and a couple jars of food I am trying to use up. He loves yogurt and ice cream and anything he can feed himself like toast, most fruit, steamed veggies, etc.


*he talks all the time and I swore this morning he said Per for Jasper!



Every time Grant smiles at us, it makes our hearts melt. He is our miracle baby and everyday we have with him is an amazing adventure- we are truly blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Krista,
    Grant is perfect What a beautiful baby. He gives me such hope. My BFF gave me the song that runs on ur blog and it otok me through those very first hard months. Hugs to you and precious Grant, Lizy in Chicago

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grant is such a doll! I'm convinced he and my LO (15 mths) would be great buds. :) I hope your 1st birthday party projects are coming along well, and that you're having fun doing them.

    ReplyDelete