
Grant had his 6 month appt today. He weighs 15lbs 13.5 oz- 25% and is 26 inches long - 35%. His weight appears to have gone down since his ear re-check, but Dr S said that was not an accurate weight since he had all of his clothes on. Everything looked good and he handled his shots as well as he could for being really tired and hungry. The office had an emergency and we waited for about an hour so our timing was all thrown off. While I was waiting, I happened to overhear one of the front desk ladies trying to get a patient in for an appt on Monday morning. They were all booked up so she told the patient that they would squeeze him in at 8:00 a.m., but that he should be aware that no one would be up in the front and that the office would be really quiet because that is their prayer time. The patient was so happy. Not because they squeezed him in, but because they actually took time out of their busy Monday morning to pray together. As I sat there, 30 mins beyond my original appt time, I suddenly didn't care anymore that we had been waiting forever. I just felt proud to go to a dr that cared enough about his staff and his patients to take time to pray with them and for them! That was just so cool that I had to share it with you!
Below are Grant's 6 month pictures. He is starting to let me know just how much he hates my camera by looking down, looking to the side or just flat out screaming. So unfortunately, no smiles in these pictures but I still think they are adorable and I can't get over how handsome he looks!
-updated.jpg)
-updated.jpg)
-updated.jpg)
-updated.jpg)




love love love the argyle!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable.........so adorable!!!! What a beautiful boy you have!
ReplyDeleteWith love and hope,
Cheryl
OMG, can't wait to show G.Grandma Brownie the pictures. He is adorable!! Wish we were there to hold him.
ReplyDeletexoxo Auntie Chrissie