Last year we planted a bunch of flowers that were "mini" in size in memory of our girls that were so so tiny. Here are a couple of the Crocus flowers we planted. It was hard to show just how small they are, so you might have to leave it to your imagination...
You can always tell it is Spring when Jasper the cat moves from hibernating in the basement to scrunching the couch cushion on constant lookout in the front window.
And finally, this year we added a new sign of Spring- our Easter lily in memory of Brooke and Alexcyn. It was comforting to look up at the front of church on Sunday and know that even though they weren't there sitting in our laps making us smile, their memory was with us and with everyone in church. It was an emotional day to say the least, but we survived and found so much hope and encouragement in the Easter message.
Sorry that I don't have anything too exciting to update you on. I am feeling so much better this week for which I am also very thankful! I celebrated the beginning of our second trimester by actually buying an outfit for baby. This was a huge step for me because up until now, I had a hard time allowing myself to believe this baby would actually make it to a point that it could wear an outfit. Now, if baby turns out to be a girl, then I just bought an outfit for a friends baby! We will just have to wait and see....




What a big step in buying that outfit. I know it is tough. I'm glad to hear spring is lifting your spirits and I love the mini flowers.
ReplyDelete