Monday, February 9, 2009

I've been tagged...

The rules: 1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. 2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. 3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.


1. I was born in California then moved to New Hampshire (I think, I was only a baby and we only stayed a few months, it was too cold), then I moved to Georgia, Indiana and Michigan.
2. I have a 20 pound cat named Jasper that I like to dress up in funny hats. My favorite is his sombrero- he doesn't think it is fun at all though. This is evidence that I desperately need a child to dress up!!
3. I am very claustrophobic.
4. Especially when I lock the door to a bathroom. I get kinda panicky that I will get locked in. I have been known to stop drinking water the day before I fly just to avoid the airplane bathrooms. I think this stems from being locked in a bathroom with Jenny H as a small child! Do you remember that Jenny????
5. I am supposed to wear glasses to see things in the distance, but I never wear them.
6. I hate driving. Mainly because I have to wear my glasses to drive and I hate wearing my glasses. Most of my friends have accepted this about me and just know to pick me up!
7. I love sweets. Anything chocolate and in cookie, cake, cupcake form is my favorite.
8. But, I HATE pie and ice cream cake. Can't stand crust on anything and why ruin a cake by freezing it and taking all the moisture out of it??
9. I sleep every night with a beautiful white blanket that Jason's grandma made for us years ago to give to our baby one day. We had Alexcyn wrapped in it in the NICU and it still smells like our sweet baby girl.
10. I don't know how I would have survived this tragedy without my faith and trust in God. I swear some days it was the only thing that kept me going.

All right, enough about me. Time for you all to tell me about yourself! I am tagging........

Kellie- private blog, sorry no link!
Katie
Nicole
Rebekah

Kim
Empy Arms

Daddys dream, Mommys miracle

1 comment: