Monday, June 30, 2008

Cribs

So, I went out casually looking for cribs for last week and freaked out when I was told it would take 12 weeks to order the one I wanted. I expected 6 weeks, but never 12! I do realize that is still plenty of time for us but I really wanted everything set up in time in case I get put on bed rest and also so that Jasper has plenty of time to get used to the transition. So, Jason and I headed out on Saturday to find ourselves some cribs. And, amazingly enough we both agreed on one and they had it in stock so we can take it home anytime. Although, I do have to add that in true Jason style, he tried to talk me into the cheaper model, but I wouldn't go for it. So, below is a pic of our cribs. They turn into toddler beds, day beds and a full bed so these will be with us for years to come.





On another note, I came down with a nasty cold on Thursday and after feeling like my head was going to explode all weekend, I went to the DR today and was diagnosed with a sinus infection. You may safely take amoxicilan during pregnancy, so I am hoping that it kicks in soon because there is really nothing else that I dare take and I don't know how much more of this stuffy nose, coughing and sore throat I can handle!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Christa! I came down with a sinus infection last year too about the same time in my pregnancy... I know that I took sudafed... most of them work ok... but a nice hot shower and a warm washcloth over the face felt so good too:)

    ReplyDelete