Monday, June 16, 2008

Ultrasound this week

Since we are leaving for a family reunion in Philadelphia this week, my OB said it would be ok to have my 20 week ultrasound a few days early. So, we are going in on Thursday at 11. The sex of the babies will hopefully be confirmed then (yeah!) and they will be doing a lot of measurements and checking up on the babies to make sure they have all of their fingers and toes and that they don't have any abnormalities. I am slightly nervous for this appointment and would love some prayers sent our way if possible. My OB warned me that this is a very uncomfortable time for me because the ultrasound is very lengthy for a multiple pregnancy so I should expect to be hurting by the end. Did I mention that they make you drink 3 glasses of water before you go in and then hold it!!! For those of you who know me well, you know that I need a LOT of prayers to be able to hold it in that long!!

I will post an update on here after the appt but will probably not get pictures up right away as our scanner had to be relocated due to our flooded basement and it will most likely not get hooked up by then. BTW- our basement is now dry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment