We experienced monsoon like weather here this weekend and after coming home from the Teusink's party of the year, we found our basement to be under water. Jason and I (and Nate and Jer) stayed up all night trying to keep the water under control, but it finally got the best of us.
Thank you to all the family and friends that braved the rain to help us- especially while their own basements were flooding! And a special thank you to Sarah who brought us the best chocolate funfetti cake ever!
On another note, I thought I would switch it up and get my 18 week belly shot right in the middle of the action. Don't mind the mess in the background or our lovely "new" yellow tile floor!
Mom- You laughed at my galoshes, but they sure saved me from that freezing water!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Baby bump is lookin good, u 2
ReplyDeleteBaby A is Mary &
Baby B is Christine :)
Flooding has been a family fear, sorry it happened 2 u :(
Thinking bout u all the time
Auntie C and Grandma B
I love, love, love your belly!! You look great in your 'whatever you call those shoes', too. Babies OMS 1 & 2 (that's their new name--- short for Oeschle, Meden, Schrotenboer 1 and 2) are looking fabulous
ReplyDelete