Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tulip Time




It is that time of year again, the time when our streets are full of slowly moving Greyhound busses and you actually run into traffic in our little town, when 8th Street is invaded with greasy food vendors and all you hear is the klomping of wooden shoes - it is Tulip Time!! I love this time of year because my favorite flower just happens to be the tulip and they are everywhere!! I have to say that this is probably the best year for tulips that I have seen in almost all my years here. I have taken a few pics just for fun. I realize that this has nothing to do with the babies, but I had to share my love of Tulip Time with you!

(Tulip Lane)


(Our side yard)

As for the babies and I, we are doing well. There is really not a lot to report on at this stage in the game. Our next appointment isn't until next week. I am not sure what will happen, but am pretty sure it is just routine so nothing special like finding out what the sexes are... I have started to feel better now that I am in the second trimester, but I still get bad days when I run to the bathroom just in case. I haven't found that energy kick that everyone claimed I would get. I would actually say that I got worse - it feels like all I want to do is sleep and I can pretty much say that besides work that is all I do! I have started getting a little baby bump but I don't think it is as noticeable as I think it is because everyone tells me how small I am especially for having twins. Don't fret though, I am eating a lot so it is not because I am trying to stay small!


(13 week belly)

Last but not least, I just want to take a minute and say Praise God- we made it to the second trimester. There were many days over the last few years that I was not sure I would ever be able to say that I was in my second trimester of pregnancy- I am so blessed that I can now share those wonderful words with all of you!



Mark 11:24 - Therefore I say to you whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.

1 comment:

  1. This is great, thanks for passing this blog on - I can keep tabs on you now!!! I am truly praising God for this amazing blessing - Our families first twins!!!!!! How exciting! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete