Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day

I don't really have much to update, but I thought you would all enjoy knowing that I have officially "popped" out this week. I put a pic on here so you could all enjoy the bump. I have been feeling really good. I still find myself with less energy these days but it seems to be better than it was even a few weeks ago. I am officially trying to eat everything in site so I can gain my required 4 pounds by my next appt in 2 weeks. Who knew it would be so hard to gain weight!!



(16 week belly)


On another note, we spent a wonderful weekend camping with our friends Jer and Kim and their 3 year old son Corbin. Now, I know most of you are amazed that I would go camping, so I added a few pics so you would understand the kind of "camping" we did- not exactly a tent in the woods!

(Jason and Jer enjoying the Pistons while sitting around the campfire)



(Corbin loved his marshmellows!)
Well, guess I didn't take as many pics as I thought, but I think you get the idea. We slept in a heated camper with a fully functioning bathroom and sat around the campfire watching the Pistons and Saturday Night Live- this is definately my kind of camping!

No comments:

Post a Comment