1. Grant is out of school and Grandpa Pat is out from CA. That must mean that summer is officially here!
2. I am a little bummed that we are not in our house yet. I intended on Grandpa being here to help me watch the boys while I unpacked. But unfortunately, our move in date has been moved back to July. Whoever said it took 6 months to build a house is a liar! Hoping I can at least get packed.
3. Grant asked me the other day if he could take a selfie. 89 pictures later......
4. Now that the warm weather has arrived I am itching to do fun things outside. I am desperate for some new and exciting ideas though. What do you do with your kids for fun in the summer?
5. Ashton was watching Frozen the other day and when Anna and Sven kissed at the end proclaimed,"ewwwww." It was hilarious. Where does this 2 year old come up with this stuff
6. Family barrel train ride at fun night at Grant's school.
7. Only two more decisions left to make for the house! I am so sick of
decisions and shopping and these last two are making me crazy. Who knew bar stools and an entry light would put me in the looney bin???
8. Grant and Ashton start swimming lessons tomorrow. Here's to hoping Grant actually puts his head under the water this year:) I would hate to see Ashton pass him in swimming lesson class.
9. Pretty sure the employees at Joann's were REALLY excited when we left. At this point of house shopping, I have lost all ability to care.
10. Blessing of the week: a lunch play date with a good friend. We have been through a lot together- divorce, infertility, infant loss, moving across the country, etc..... but our friendship has never changed. It is so wonderful to look back at all we have experienced and see us both come out so happy on the other side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment