I have had several people ask me the following questions so I thought I would post them here because I am sure you all want to know the answers as well...
How are you feeling? Not so good. Week 9 has been great so far- no trips to the porcelin God yet but I have found that you just never know when it will sneak up on you.
Are you finding out what the sexes are? YES- I am way too impatient not to!
Are you quitting your job? Not sure- I will figure that out once we get closer. We are really just trying to take this one step at a time and not to rush things.
Are you breastfeeding? I am shocked by the amount of people that ask this question!!! I have no idea... but if Jason gets his way then yes.
That is all I can think of for now. Let me know if you have other questions and I will post them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Yay for your new blog! Love it! And the FAQ is funny to me...nothing is too personal to ask when you're pregnant! LOL! :) Great to see you this past weekend.
ReplyDeleteLots of love...